Monday 28 March 2016

Starting off

Well, here I am. Again.

I'm trying so many things at the same time.

I want to write, finish that novel, that short story, that trilogy...
I want to keep a blog, and update it regularely (I've tried before. Not easy, for me).
I want to make my family happy (one kid with diagnosis, probably the other as well).
I want to be my best at work.
I want to live and breathe the Gospel of Christ.
I want to loose weight (yes, for looks, but also to keep diabetes away and general health improvement)
I want to....
I want....

This time, I'll use my blog to write off whatever I feel the need for. It will probably be related to all of the above, and some more. No limits. No musts. Just ... me, and my random thoughts.

And I promise myself that I will not care if anyone else but me reads it.
That is not the most important thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment